2009/02/05

The Key to Hunting Success Volume 1

I like to think the "Key to success" is that you need to be quiet and be alert. If your shouting and hollering your not going to get very far, unless your hunting the most stupid animal out their. What do you think of when you see the picture to your right?

You better be thinking I'm doing a good job of being quiet.


Another thing that helps is having a purpose of getting an animal. I like the person that goes for the meat not the trophy. When my cousins and I go out and go rabbit hunting we try to eat every rabbit we hit and this last year we didn't eat one because of the bruising on the meat. Yeah I'm on my first year of hunting and I'm getting excited but I just got a new gun and it is a .270 a perfect gun for everything. I'm not going to be a redneck and shoot a deer with some big gun like a .375 or something like that.




2 comments:

danielle said...

When did you get a gun?

Heather said...

Nice gun, Eric. I'm glad that you're the kind of hunter that goes for the meat rather than the trophy. You'll make an excellent hunter.